Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, March 31, 2021

03/31/2021

It was a weird work day from home today. A little busy in the morning, busy in the afternoon, and then snoozeville in between. And sadly, the clam chowder dinner last night turned out to be a bad idea and I was feeling under the weather all day. It didn't impact working from home, so that was good. I'm glad I didn't have to go to the office, though. I did manage to fill and run the dishwasher, and take out the garbage and compost. 

After logging out, I read in my room for a while but I kept almost falling asleep since I was so tired. A nice, hot shower didn't help make me any less sleepy, but did feel really good.

Today, the governor announced that all adults will be eligible for vaccination starting April 15th, two weeks earlier than planned. I will have to look into how it all works. I really would like to get the J&J 1 shot, if I can, but you sort of get what you get. I still want to see how it works to do it through the fire department. We live literally behind one. Talk about an easy commute!

Tomorrow is an office day. There are a few transcripts and things for me to work on from today. Hopefully it'll be a well-paced day. There is nothing worse than a slow office day...

No comments:

Post a Comment