Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, March 9, 2021

03/09/2021

Today was a much slower day than yesterday. I had my breakfast casserole today and it was delish, as usual and kept me filled and running all morning long. Mission accomplished! I was able to do some reading, took down all the winter decorations and put them away, and got the dishes caught up. I also watched the Meghan Markle-Prince Harry interview from the other day. It was incredible. I definitely wish all the best for their future. 

I didn't walk on the treadmill today because my body has been feeling run down since walking up the stairs and hill to get to the bus stop on Saturday. And yesterday was a long, full day at work, and one of my breaks I went out for a walk, so my lungs have been strained a lot and I decided a couple days of resting them would be for the best. So, today and tomorrow I will not be doing the treadmill.

Dinner tonight was roast potatoes, roast asparagus, from the Pike Place Market, and roast salmon. All of it with Greek seasoning. Very tasty! I watched a couple episodes of Finding Your Roots and will be switching to JAG shortly. My sister comes home tomorrow so tv will be more back to normal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment