Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, March 8, 2021

03/08/2021

It was a very long, very busy day at the office today. I ended up needing to stay the full day, till 5, so I split my lunch hour in half and took two half hour breaks. It wasn't so bad, in the end. I made it to the bus just as the bus came so I had no wait, which was great! I worked the production side of the job the entire day. I'm pretty exhausted!

When I got home, I baked my breakfast casserole for tomorrow. I'm looking forward to having it for breakfast. I'll freeze portions and try to have it once a week or so. It'll help make breakfast more interesting.

I had a lot of things I wanted to do when I got home from work but I lost that hour and am tired so I'm pretty much just relaxing. I work from home the next two days. Hopefully I can get some stuff done then.

I'm still having problems with my neck when I sleep. I'm going to try a different pillow combo tonight and see if I notice any difference. I've had this problem for years, but I just want it to stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment