Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, March 15, 2021

03/15/2021

Today was the first true full day(planned) since I started back last June and I think it worked out really well. I took all my breaks and don't feel absolutely exhausted like I normally do. I read on my breaks, at all my food, and worked on editing my book on my longer lunch breaks, which I split into two half hours instead of one hour. It really spread out the resting through the day. I think this is going to be a good thing, even if I get home later in the evening now. It's actually less time to get home that time of day than it is leaving an hour earlier.

Unfortunately, my body decided to wake up at 3:30 this morning and not to back to sleep, so I'm pretty tired tonight. I hate that this happens, but it's pretty consistent. I don't really know how to stop it. I just put up with it.

I did take the time when I got home, to clean out the sink before showering. It was worth it, but sadly, the sink is full again! I'll work on it tomorrow...Working from home for the next two days, so hopefully I can keep up with the chores better. I'm thinking of changing out my bedding from my fall/winter to my spring/summer bedding because it's starting to get warmer in the early mornings. Maybe that's contributing to the sleep issue. Trying a new recipe for dinner tomorrow. Hopefully it'll work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment