Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, March 4, 2021

03/04/2021

It was such a busy day today at the office! It took me till about 11:30 to get the in-box emptied out and then my coworker took over so I could move to the back and catch up with everything from yesterday and today. It took the rest of the day pretty much. I didn't get lunch till nearly 3pm which did not work out well for my acid reflux, even with my daily omeprazole. I ate too fast, ended up with extremely painful hiccups and it did something to my asthma lungs and now they are not happy with me.

My sister is going on vacation on Saturday and coming home Wednesday so we are changing up our tv schedule for tonight. We are finishing out GBBO and watching our usual Sunday night Disney movie tonight, so we watched The Great Mouse Detective. I'll still probably watch an episode of JAG before bed.

My feet are so sore and with angry lungs, I just threw a frozen pot pie in the oven for dinner and called it good. Hopefully a good night's sleep will help a lot. Working from home where I will have my humidifier and a better ability to stay hydrated since I won't be working with a mask on all day, will probably help too. Being on my feet all day today also didn't help. I really am a hothouse flower like my mom called me one time...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment