Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, March 5, 2021

03/05/2021

Today was a busy day working from home. My coworker, who was in the office, and I were hopping for most of the first half of the day! It has been busy all week. These are good problems, though!! I was feeling a lot better today, because last night before bed, I cracked my upper back and got three good cracks and it alleviated the pain. So, what is happening, and it's not the first time, is I'm popping my ribs out of whack, and they're pushing against my lungs and causing the pain. Then I crack them back into place, and the pain goes away. The pain is very different from anything I've felt, and it's definitely not like my asthma. I need to remember this in the future and start working on stretching my back immediately when I have this happen again.

I didn't do too much housework today, except to get the sink under control. I plan on switching out the decorations while my sister is gone, and will clean as I go. I did walk on the treadmill, though. Mr. Freeze looked like Darth Vader after his mask came off a the end of ROTJ...

After logging out for the weekend, we did our grocery shopping, picked up and dropped off stuff with our parents, and got Kidd Valley to take home for dinner. We finished out WandaVision, I can't believe it's been 8 weeks!! Now we're watching the Hallmark Christmas movie of the week. Fun times! 

Big day tomorrow, hopefully I will sleep well today!

No comments:

Post a Comment