Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, March 18, 2021

03/18/2021

Long day on my feet today. I was going from start to end today. We're definitely getting busy at work and I am starting to wonder if we won't have to replace our other coworker who left last year. We've been able to manage, but it's a lot now. I think once we're all vaccinated, we will probably discuss how we handle things going forward. I was able to get all but my second 15 minute break today. I did some editing on my lunch breaks. Work was just all over the place today, but I discovered something I'm going to keep doing. I tried out the cart we have when I took out the mail and it really helped with the strain on my body taking out mail usually is. It was so much easier this way. Glad I tried it.

After getting off the bus back home, I walked to Bartells and bought some red ink pens for editing my book. I also bought two boxes of Aplets and Cotlets because they're going out of business and those might be the last ones I ever get. I am devastated to hear that they're closing. It's a huge part of our state! I keep hoping they'll find a way to save it.

Breakfast for dinner tonight. Filled and ran the dishwasher while cooking. Our regular shows tonight before bed. Working from home tomorrow. Hopefully I'll sleep thoroughly tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment