Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, March 25, 2021

03/25/2021

It was a long day at the office. A late day. I actually stayed about 20 minutes late to get everything done. It was bonkers, and my coworker covered my job the whole day too. I think once I'm fully vaccinated I'm going to add at least one more day back at the office because it's just not enough time there to get everything done in the two days that I come in. I think I'll be less stressed out and better off if I eventually go to three days a week. I don't like leaving as late as I did because the bus always stops for a layover at Northgate and I hate sitting there that close to home.

Tonight's dinner was breakfast for dinner. I always say, if you have sausages and pancake mix, you can always have a fast dinner. This proved true again. I added some scrambled eggs to the plate, and a couple small plums and a glass of orange juice. Nothing fancy, but tasty!

It is the 25th of the month, so my sister and I watched a Disney Christmas special, because we want to do something Christmasy on the 25th of each month to celebrate being a month closer to the holiday!! After that, we took out the garbage and recycling and picked up a couple packages from the package locker. Two of my necklaces from Etsy arrived and they are so cute! I love them.

Watching GBBO, and then an episode of JAG to end the night. Working from home tomorrow. Sleepy tonight, hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment