Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, March 14, 2021

03/14/2021

Spring forward day is never fun. It doesn't seem to matter if I actually get enough sleep, I'm still a zombie on this day. We went to Safeway this morning for the last of our grocery shopping. I did a load of laundry and did my Pi Day and bread project baking. We watched Captain America and got about halfway through season one of Agent Carter. I also made a roast chicken dinner, and now we're settled in watching Oliver & Company for our Disney movie of the week. I'll finish the evening with the new episode of When Calls the Heart tonight at 9pm.

Tomorrow is a full day at the office, till 5pm. I'll be trying out full breaks and lunch again, the first in basically a year. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight and won't be too exhausted. I try to be in peak form for office days.

No comments:

Post a Comment