Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, March 24, 2021

03/24/2021

Today was another slowish day working from home. I ended up doing several transcripts and have 8 I'll have to finish in the office tomorrow. I worked a little more on the little freezer in the kitchen and did the by-hand dishes. I read a little bit and watched Amistad while I worked. It was slow but steady and I had some busy work to keep my occupied. I also worked on catching up my receipts and cleaning the desk behind me, which was out of control.

After logging out, I walked down to the library and dropped off Amistad back with them before walking back home. I just needed a little out of the house/outside exercise, even if it was only a few blocks.

Dinner was leftovers from last night. Delish, except I accidentally set my crescent rolls to reheat for 12 minutes instead of 12 seconds and at least a minute passed before I realized it so they were rock hard and inedible. Boo...

Finishing out season four of The West Wing tonight. Quite an exciting story arc. I hope it's not a cliffhanger!

Back to the office tomorrow. Should be a busy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment