Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, March 17, 2021

03/17/2021

It was a suuuper slow work day today. I had a bit of stuff to do in the morning, but then it slowed way down and stuff trickled in a little bit throughout the day, but not much. I was able to finish a book I've been reading, washed the by-hand dishes, and watched the first half of the second Anne of Green Gables movie that I've had out for a long time but just haven't watched yet. 

After logging out, I quickly finished my book and then went out for a walk since it was really nice out and I wanted some exercise. I took it slow, but I made it to the little library up the road and dropped off my books for people to enjoy. I could have gone further, but I tend to do too much too soon, so I resisted temptation and came back after that. It was really nice out. I need to do that more often on good weather days like this, especially before it gets too hot to walk outside anymore.

Dinner was leftovers. Pretty tasty, actually. I also typed up and saved all the editing changes to my first chapter, so tomorrow I'll move on to chapter two in the office on my lunch breaks. Our usual shows tonight. Office day tomorrow shouldn't be too bad. I have six new transcripts to work on and another one I have to swap out some paperwork on before I mail it out. And then whatever comes in tomorrow. It should be a well-paced day, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment