Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, March 20, 2021

03/20/2021

Today was the "get all the errands done" day. Started off with a trip to my parents' house so we could get our Canadian citizenship paperwork squared away and paid for. Then Safeway for groceries and MOD Pizza for lunch. We ate at home and did an episode of The West Wing. After that, we did our Saturday walk to the library. Then we settled in for an afternoon of Supernatural. We made a last minute change of plans to go out and do our trip to the Asian market on Aurora we were gonna do tomorrow, tonight, and picked up Subway on the way back home. Now we're watching Agent Carter for the night.

I wrote out tomorrow's bread recipe. I'm hoping for a success after two fails! I also ordered two more necklaces from the woman I bought one from at the Pike Place Market a couple weeks ago. She has an Etsy shop, so I got a couple more. I love them!

Very tired today, so I'm hoping for a good night's sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment