Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, March 11, 2021

3/11/2021

Today was a weird day at the office. It wasn't very busy, but what there was to do, kept me busy the whole day. I only did a few things, but they took forever! We finally got our water bottle empties picked up and new ones dropped off. We've had empty bottles all over the kitchen floor for pretty much a year now because we had a huge water delivery just before we went into lockdown and it's taken us all this time to use them up. There is so much more space in the kitchen now!!

I'm thinking of going back to a true full day on office days, if I can get my coworkers to take the phones back during my lunch break so I can leave the office if I want to, and actually have a break. I've just come to see that I can't go full days without breaks just to get to leave a little earlier. My body isn't as recovered from covid as I thought. Taking proper breaks will help my body rest more on office days. It'll also give me time again to work on editing/writing. Set periods of time are what I need to do that in the most timely manner. I think this will be good for me, ultimately.

Chicken burger for dinner tonight. SPN on Netflix, will be followed up with GBBO and JAG. Working from home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment