Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, March 3, 2021

03/03/2021

Today was a mixed bag for work. Bit of a flurry in the morning and another one in the afternoon, but totally slow in between. I finished my library book. I got the kitchen under control: swept the floor, did all the by-hand dishes, and filled and ran the dishwasher. I got warm enough today that I had to open the windows. It was so beautiful out today!

I ate a late breakfast this morning. Cold cereal and my tea. I need to eat a bit earlier, but I'm glad I didn't wait till lunch today. I'm adding items to my shopping list to make a breakfast casserole this weekend that I can freeze portions of for breakfasts.

After logging out of work, I walked down to the library to drop off my book and a couple things for my sister that she was done with. It was still really nice out. After my shower, I sat in my room and read for a bit. 

Leftovers for dinner, with a portion set aside for tomorrow's lunch at the office. The usual shows tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment