Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, March 1, 2021

03/01/2021

Well, a new month, a new week! It was a really busy first half of the day at the office. My coworker ran the transcript desk and I did production. We were on fire till about 12:30pm till we got all caught up. I took over the transcript desk as well as production till I left at 4pm. It slowed down significantly, but there was plenty of busywork to do till the end of the day. I managed to get out of there not too late, which was nice. I was able to read my book at the bus stop before the bus arrived. 

Once I got home, I gathered and took out all the compost, garbage, and recycling. I finally used our new rice cooker last night, which worked wonderfully, so I was able to recycle the box for it. That was nice to be able to get rid of that.

Dinner was leftovers. We finished out season three of The West Wing and found out the hard way that Peacock network only has them for purchasing, so we had to switch to Supernatural and we'll have to work on getting the rest of WW through the library. Watching GBBO and even though Black Lightning is new tonight I won't be done by 9, so I'll have to watch that On Demand tomorrow and will probably watch JAG before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment