Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, February 28, 2021

02/28/2021

Today felt like a really lazy day, but I actually got a lot done. I read in the morning, made my baking blog recipe of the week, did three loads of laundry which are all folded and put away, prepped my work food for tomorrow, prepped and made dinner, and dusted and vacuumed the entire apartment.

We also ran out and grabbed lunch, came back, watched two more episodes of the new Punky Brewster, then finished out Cobra Kai, and started our Supernatural rewatch. Our Disney movie of the week is The Black Cauldron, and I'll finish the night with the new episode of When Calls the Heart.

It hasn't been a very exciting weekend, but then when has it been since the pandemic started?! It was a nice and relaxing weekend, which was nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment