Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, February 19, 2021

02/19/2021

Am I glad this week is over! I was busy all day except for the small break I took in the morning to get my chicken marinating in the fridge, and to run down to the library to pick up the 7th season of When Calls the Heart and stop by Panda Express to get some lunch. I was barely able to get my weekly "busy work" done. It's not really busy work, it's vital, but it's tedious.

I managed to get 6 episodes of of the show watched as I worked. I might manage to get through most of it by the time season 8 premieres Sunday night. I'm excited to be able to watch the show live, finally!

Tonight's WandaVision was amazing, as usual! My dinner was pretty tasty. I marinated chicken in a bunch of seasonings and made some rice pilaf from scratch to go with it. We're watching The West Wing till 9 when we'll tune in for the Hallmark Christmas movie of the week.

Tomorrow is grocery shopping day. Working on my shopping list now. I need a lot of stuff this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment