Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, February 21, 2021

02/21/2021

Today started with me getting up to finish watching season seven of When Calls the Heart. By the time I was finished, my sister was up, and we went right into Sliders, which we also ended up finishing. I made my bread for the week, did a load of laundry, and also took out the garbage and recycling throughout the day too. I also did the by-hand dishes, and filled and ran the dishwasher.

My bread turned out really good! The tacos I made for dinner were really good too! We started season two of Cobra Kai while we ate, then switched over to our Disney movie of the week: The Fox and the Hound. I will be finishing the evening with the season 8 premiere of When Calls the Heart, assuming we still have power in all this wind! No flickering lights today, but a lot of sinus pressure in my head. No fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment