Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, February 16, 2021

02/16/2021

Today was a very long day at the office. Like, stayed till 5pm long. There was a freak snafu with a visa payment that had to be resolved, and we were also short staffed and my coworker needed me to stick around longer. I took a break and read for a while, so that made up for some of the time. I am tired!! My feet are sore. I wore my rain boots to and from work and was on my feet for most of the day, though I changed into my regular shoes, so that helped.

I was late getting home, and haven't gotten as caught up with stuff as I would like. I did get the sink under control, and made my dinner. I'm continuing to make progress on clearing out the freezers. We'll be doing grocery shopping this weekend and I hope to find that balance of getting food, but not too much food, to hopefully go back to every other weekend grocery shopping.

We started season three of The West Wing tonight and are finishing out a season of GBBO too. Tired. At least I work from home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment