Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, February 20, 2021

02/20/2021

Today was a mostly lazy day of watching When Calls the Heart and Sliders, and eating doughnuts. It was also the day we left to restock our shelves with a giant grocery shopping trip! We also went to Top Pot, hence the doughnuts. We got a lot of stuff from the store, but the vast majority of it was stuff from our shopping lists. Only a few impulse buys. We're trying to do better with that. I now have bread for sandwiches!!

We have spent the rest of the day sitting around watching Sliders. I did one half of a disk of When Calls the Heart this morning before we left to go shopping, and one half this evening, so I have one set of two episodes left to watch tomorrow morning and I'll actually finish the season and be able to watch the premiere tomorrow without being spoiled! I really didn't think this would work out and was resolved to just be spoiled, but it worked out in the end!!

Tomorrow will be more lounging around, but I'll do some chores too, as well as my blog recipe. Super tired today. Hopefully I'll sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment