Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, February 22, 2021

02/22/2021

Today was a Monday! My coworker had an emergency and my boss and a doctor's appointment and for a while, they couldn't get hold of my other coworker to take over the front desk so I was handling the phones and the very full and continually refilling in-box...! But around 10ish my worker was back and took over the transcripts desk so I could work in the back on production. It was chaotic, but it got all done in the end. I am very tired now!!

I read for about a half hour after I got home tonight and showered. I'm still loving Rich People Problems, though I'm not surprised. I love the other two books too. Dinner was taco salad and cheesecake. We did two episodes of The West Wing and are about to settle in for The Neighborhood and Bob Hearts Abishola, which both announced last week they were renewed for next season! I will also watch Black Lighting tonight before bed. Work from home the next two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment