Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, February 18, 2021

2/18/2021

It was a super busy day at the office. At least I didn't have to worry about finding stuff to keep me busy! I ended up having to leave a few things undone. The phones weren't as bad as last week, but I did take a couple calls. I tried to help my coworker with her computer, but I think it's dead. Nothing worked. She goes into the office tomorrow so we'll see if she can get it to work.

Leftovers for dinner tonight. Our usual shows. Not a big day, but a fast day! Working from home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment