Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, February 3, 2021

02/03/2021

Today was slooooow. Like, slow enough that my coworker and I were emailing about tv shows. I'm trying to convince her to watch Walker and Cobra Kai. There was some stuff that came in, but I had long gaps in between it. I organized the kitchen shelves with the pots and pans and moved the lids to the shelf under the oven. I read and walked on the treadmill again, and watched another of The Good Witch movies. I discussed with my boss about switching next week so I'll come in Wednesday instead of Thursday to the office and stay till 5 instead of 4 cuz my coworker will be taking the day off and he'll need extra coverage. Then I'll just work from home Thursday and Friday. It'll be fine.

Dinner today was quick stew that I made in the afternoon and reheated before eating. All I had to do was add the last of the ingredients, reseason, and thicken it. It made enough that it'll be my dinner tomorrow night and also lunch for Friday most likely.

The usual shows tonight. We'll start the next series of GBBO. Not a very exciting day to write about, but a very nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment