Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, February 5, 2021

02/05/2021

I worked from home and it was bonkers busy all day long! I waited too long to eat lunch so my bloodsugar got too low. I still took a break after eating and doing my walk on the treadmill, and I felt so refreshed afterwards. I could totally feel the endorphins. It was great. I had just enough time in between work stuff today to run a couple loads of laundry so our Christmas movie shirts are ready to wear tonight. I also washed my bedding and remade my bed, as well. I also filled and ran the dishwasher.

My sister brought home sandwiches for dinner, and we watched the latest episode of WandaVision, and an episode of GBBO before we tune into the Hallmark Friday night Christmas movie. I will be wearing one of my new shirts, of course!

I am making progress on cleaning out the freezer, and hope to continue to do so over the weekend and into next week. I am putting my menu on hold as my sister has food she wants to eat up and I want to keep cleaning out the freezer and have to rearrange my office days a bit too. This will be a good week for this kind of eating.

Big chore day tomorrow. Long day out of the house. I'll probably be really tired when I get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment