Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, February 17, 2021

02/17/2021

Today was a pretty good day working from home. I cleaned a little bit in my bathroom, and I did my walking on the treadmill, but mostly I was at my desk. I had Baahubali 2 from the library to watch, so I had that on as I worked. I also did the last of my Good Witch movies, so now I might try to do a rewatch of the show. I also found out that the last season of When Calls the Heart is finally en route to the library, which means if I'm lucky, I'll only be one episode into the new season before getting to catch up with the previous season.

Both my coworker and I had computer troubles today, but mine sorted itself and hers did not. When I go into the office tomorrow, I'm probably going to have to restart her computer for her. There will be a few things for me to work on, but I always seem to find something to keep busy. 

Tonight we threw out all our dinner plans and ordered Domino's and it was fantastic! Now my dinners will be pushed off by a day, but it will work out better in the long run, so it's all good. And we got a coupon for half off pizza if we order next week so we might just have to order more in a week...!

Did a few episodes of The West Wing, and started last year's final season, so far, of GBBO. It's cool to see what they were able to keep going with the show in the pandemic. We'd assumed they'd have to shut down production, but everybody sacrificed and lived together away from their families so they could do the show. Probably will do an episode of JAG before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment