Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, February 1, 2021

02/01/2021

It was a day today! I was busy solid till after 2pm at work today before it slowed down enough for me to work in the back room to get everything caught up there. The day passed pleasantly enough though, well-paced. I tried double-masking on the bus and at work, and it seemed to work really well. It didn't make it any harder to breathe, so that was good. 

Since we're staying full days at the office, I brought in all my tv dinners I bought Saturday, which cleared out a lot of space in the freezer at home. My hope for this week is to keep emptying out the freezer for lunches on my home days. I have all these mystery foil-wrapped packages so I might just build meals around whatever I pull out each day.

Leftovers tonight, and I got the sink under control, but that was it for chores for the day. We started season two of The West Wing tonight and now we're doing GBBO. I'll finish with an episode of JAG before bed. Working from home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment