Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, February 10, 2021

02/10/2021

For a day at the office where there was very little new stuff coming in, I was actually very busy the whole day! The phones were ringing off the hook today for some reason. Like so much that calls came in while I was on the phone and people left messages I had to deal with. It was bonkers. But it made the day go fast! I also got through to somebody about my IRA and since I couldn't walk it down to the office down the street since it's closed due to the pandemic, I got an address and put it out in the mail today. I was assured I can still get it set up for this calendar year.

No snow in my neck of the woods today, but I am still glad I decided to change my schedule around. Nobody ever knows in this city how or if the snow will work, but I will not be walking home from downtown or waiting for hours for a bus, this time around if it does snow!

When I got home and showered, I sat and read for about a half hour. Buying that chair for my bedroom is one of the best decisions I've ever made! I love it so much!

Dinner was leftovers, but with a baked potato. Very exciting. 

I am wearing my warmest, coziest lounge jammies in case it does snow and I have my white hot chocolate if it does. I want to drink it and watch the snow fall! It's not really supposed to start now till Friday night but who really knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment