Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, February 12, 2021

02/12/2021

I worked from home today. It wasn't too busy so I was able to keep working on our projects and the Friday stuff I always do. During it, I rearranged one of my sister's storage containers that needed some attention. I also watched Crazy Rich Asians and The Joy Luck Club in honor of Lunar New Year. I love both of those movies so much.

It didn't snow at all today and it started to melt so I was thinking maybe we weren't going to get the round two they promised, but it started up around 6, a good four hours ahead of schedule, and it is pouring down snow now. I'll be curious to see what it looks like in the morning. I might have to go for a walk in it after breakfast.

Dinner was a turkey dinner. We bought another one of the frozen already cooked turkey breasts after Thanksgiving because we really liked it. This just seemed the right time for it. A nice snowy weekend and a turkey dinner!

I got the time mixed up when I looked up the time for the Hallmark Christmas movie tonight. It was Eastern time, not Pacific time, so it doesn't start till 9pm. We did the latest episode of WandaVision and are finishing out season two of The West Wing before it starts. I plan to look out the window or stand on the porch during the commercials. A snowy night and a Christmas movie. Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment