Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, February 23, 2021

02/23/2021

Today was a pretty busy day working from home, though I did have time to read a bit and walk on the treadmill on a break. I got caught up on my On-Demand shows while I worked and managed to get completely caught up with the busy work that has now been decided needs to be done daily instead of weekly. I guess it's fine because it'll mean it's less each day than doing it once a week. There was a lot of back and forth emailing between me and my coworker, but we got everything sorted out in the end. 

I made a new recipe for dinner tonight, from my old Cooking Light magazines. It was really good and my sister loved it too. We decided that it's good enough to add to a regular rotation of menu items, though I will probably make it a Sunday meal so I can make it with a little less time constraints. It was really tasty and I get to have the leftovers tomorrow night!

The usual tv tonight. Good times...!

No comments:

Post a Comment