Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, February 7, 2021

02/07/2021

Today I got up and read in my room for about an hour before getting ready for the day and cleaning up the kitchen a bit. Then I made the bread for the blog project, and made the meatballs for the Sliders sliders. It was a lot of energy at the start of the day. 

By 10, my sister was up and we got started with watching Sliders for the day. We managed to finish out season three and started season four before we stopped for the day. I didn't do much in the way of chores today except to take out the garbage and recycling.

I made sliders for dinner tonight out of potato rolls, split and buttered and sprinkled with granulated garlic. Then I sprinkled them with mozzarella cheese. I heated some of the chicken meatballs in marinara sauce and put them on the rolls. It was filling and pretty good. We ate it while watching our Disney movie of the week: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. It was cute. We're now watching an episode of GBBO and I'll probably finish the night with JAG.

Office day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment