Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, March 29, 2021

03/29/2021

It was a full day at the office today. I was busy from start to finish, which is nice. I went out on my first lunch break and walked around for a while. I ended up at the See's on 4th Avenue and bought some of my favorite white chocolates. Not many restaurants open right now, but there are a few and I need to start supporting them more. I think once a week I'll try to buy out. Today count even though it was candy. It's nice to get out of the office, I just had to go for a walk today. It was cold but really nice.

I got a lot of stuff done at work today. I redid our dry erase board with my information I need to make sure I don't forget stuff there. I think it's going to help. There have just been too many changes and I'm doing more than I used to do, for me to keep it all straight. I have to write things down or I'll forget it.

Typical evening tonight. The usual shows, my new ones are on a bit of a hiatus so we're doing dvds and now GBBO and I'll finish out with an episode of JAG before bed. Working from home till Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment