Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, April 1, 2021

04/01/2021

Today was a full office day. We had two court reporters there the whole time, so it was a "packed" office, as far as I was concerned! I stayed busy all day, but it wasn't bonkers, so that was good. I managed to do a good amount of editing done on my lunch break. That is something I miss about normal office work weeks, the built in lunch hour to work on my book. It's harder to do it on home days because there are too many distractions.

I felt a bit better today, which is good. My sister texted me in the late afternoon asking if I wanted something from Tubs Subs cuz she was pulling up. I hadn't been able to think of a good dinner so that was perfect. I had her get me a simple sandwich and I have the other half for lunch tomorrow. It was perfect.

I had a ridiculous accident waiting for the bus home. I was hungry so I found one of my applesauce pouches and while trying to get it under my masks to eat, it squirted out all over my hands and on my lunch bag. I had to scrounge around my backpack for kleenex to clean it up but it just got applesauce everywhere. I had to dig out my reusable bags to bag up the applesauce pouch and the lunch bag and it was just an absolute mess. I ended up basically having to wipe my hands off on my jacket and then planning on washing the jacket this weekend. And I was till so hungry!!

Normal evening tonight. Working from home tomorrow. Hopefully I won't spill anything on myself tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment