Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, April 2, 2021

04/02/2021

What a day working from home. Our internet at work went down. Not down. Somebody literally cut the cable and Comcast had to come out and fix it. We had to scramble and log into stuff the "back door" way, using our laptops and the non-remote websites. I couldn't do half of what I needed to do, so I did the best I could and then had to do it all over again once we were back up and running. And then of course people turned stuff in all day so that built up too. I was busy all day except for when we were dead in the water trying to figure out what to do. Fun fun fun!!

I didn't get much done around the house, though I did catch up the dishes in the sink. I had the second half of my sandwich for lunch, and it was still just as tasty. I love their bread. I also got the sauce going for our "clean out the freezer/fridge" spaghetti sauce. We had spaghetti for dinner and watched Falcon and the Winter Soldier and the latest episode of The Mighty Ducks. I read for a bit after my shower until the Christmas movie on Hallmark.

I am glad it is the weekend! Today was a bonkers and I'm pretty sure Monday will be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment