Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, April 11, 2021

04/11/2021

It was another pretty lazy day, though I did a few chores. I got up and read before we went to the grocery store. When we got home we finished out season 5 of The West Wing and it left on a huge cliffhanger so I hope the next season shows up asap from the library! I also did a load of laundry, took out compost and some garbage, and kept the sink under control. We switched over to GBBO Master Class, which is leaving Netflix on the 21st and we hadn't watched it yet so we want to get through it while there's still time.

Dinner tonight was delicious, and I'll write about it in my food blog next. Lots of leftovers for tomorrow's dinner, which will be nice to not have to cook on an office night!

Tonight's Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast. Not enough time for much until I watch When Calls the Heart at 9 to finish out the weekend. Sigh, back to the grindstone tomorrow...It was a nice weekend. I got a lot more reading done than I anticipated, which is always a good thing. Hopefully I'll get a good night's sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment