Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, April 8, 2021

04/08/2021

 It was a busy slow day at the office, if that makes any sense. Not much work coming in, but a lot of stuff there to work on. Of course, the last hour of the day when I try to get all the daily stuff done is when all the big stuff got turned in and had tons of exhibit drama. I ended up staying ten minutes late to give my coworker a head start tomorrow when she comes in and has to finish it all up. Always something wacky going on!

I walked on my first lunch break and saw some more restaurants open downtown, which is good. I'll try to support them in time too. My feet are tired because I'm still adjusting to my new shoes. Hopefully soon my feet will get used to them. I'm trying to get back into walking and getting more exercise, but however it works best for me. It seems to be two steps forward, one step back with my lungs. But I need to try again.

I need to start looking into signing up for a vaccine. Ten days out till I'll be eligible for one...Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment