Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, April 14, 2021

04/14/2021

It was another well-paced work day today. I was able to do a little editing of my book, did the by-hand dishes, and even took a break to walk out in the gorgeous sunshine! I called Charles Schwab again and got most of my issues sorted out and instructions on how to resolve the last issue. I listened to more of the Derek Chauvin trial online. I prepped the second set of ribs for tonight's dinner.

I think the highlight of the day was finally getting a covid appointment set up for Saturday. I have to go all the way to Poulsbo for it, but it'll get getting the ball rolling and that's what matters. And of course I'll  have to go out again in three weeks, but it'll done and over with in a month or so. And then I can continue to exactly what I've been doing, except now I won't panic on the bus anymore. That's a luxury I'm looking forward to again.

Oh, and I also ordered an Alice in Wonderland decoration from the Disney Store online. That was great too!

Dinner was delish, messy, but delish. Settling in for our normal evening shows. Another work from home day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment