Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, April 23, 2021

04/23/2021

Today was a steady day working from home. I didn't do much besides stay at my desk, though I did get caught up on this week's tv shows that I'd missed. My sister was home for part of the day so I didn't feel like doing chores or anything. I watched some more of Good Witch too.

After logging out for the day, we went to Fred Meyer and I got a new pillow to try out since I'm still having problems with my neck. We got a random hodge podge of other stuff too. Then we got Taco del Mar for dinner because I have been craving it for so long!

We ate dinner and watched the Falcon and the Winter Soldier finale and the next episode of The Mighty Ducks show. Took a quick shower and now we're settled in for the Hallmark Christmas movie of the week. One I never had a chance to see in its entirety last year, so that's fun!

Not much planned for this weekend. I might make another babka to use up the syrup in the fridge before it gets too hot to use the oven. Apricot and walnut this time, I think, but we'll see...If nothing else, I hope I get a full night's sleep tonight with my new pillow!

No comments:

Post a Comment