Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, April 13, 2021

04/13/2021

Today was a busy work day. A lot of jobs and busy work to do in the down time. My coworker went into the office and got stuff caught up. She'll be going back on Thursday and then I will go in on Friday. I didn't do anything really exercise-worthy, but I did make a pie and I prepped the ribs we had for dinner. Luckily, both turned out really tasty!

I read a few pages in my book during slow times and I called Charles Schwab and finally got my account number from them. I actually got the paperwork from them in the mail today too. There are mistakes I'm going to have to have them fix, like the spelling. I'll have to call again tomorrow because I also need help getting logged in on their website. Fun fun fun!

I listened to some of the Derek Chauvin trial while I worked. I hate the thought that he might be acquitted for what we all know he did. 

I'm very full after ribs and pie! I think I will not be eating anymore food tonight. We're starting season six of The West Wing tonight. Very stressful first few episodes! Yikes! Switching to GBBO:Masterclass and JAG after, to finish the night on a calmer note!

No comments:

Post a Comment