Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, April 10, 2021

04/10/2021

Today was a relaxing day. I got up at a decent time and spent quite a bit of time reading in my room. I'm getting close to finishing a book and have a few lined up for my next reads. There is a new little library around the corner of my building so I'll be able to drop books off more often and easily from now on.

Once my sister got up, we caught up with Falcon and the Winter Soldier, and The Mighty Ducks before heading out for the actual library. We picked up lunch from Panda Express on the way back. We settled in for a day of West Wing because we found out the next season is in transit from the library.

I tried to make a new recipe tonight and got almost all of it ready to go, prepped, cooked, and then it turns out my cheese was moldy, with no back up option, so I had to scrap it and we ended up with spaghetti for dinner. It got the job done, but I'm disappointed that I was unable to make my recipe.

We're getting ready to watch the new Hallmark movie tonight. I'll be making Jiffy Pop. Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment