Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, April 30, 2021

04/30/2021

Today was a bonkers first half of the day working from home. I was busy till around 11:30am, and then it tapered off. I had a chance to try a recipe for lunch that I kept putting off for dinner this week. It was ok, the sort of thing I didn't really need a recipe for. I got rid of some more stuff in the fridge, which was nice.

During the afternoon, I cleaned the apartment. I filled and ran the dishwasher, did the by-hand dishes. Swept all the hardwood floors, dusted, and vacuumed. I cleaned my bathroom. I put the slippers lying around on my bedroom floor into the closet. And I even got my receipts caught up for the month. My sister will doing a lot of work in her room tomorrow and my parents are coming over to help. I hope I can keep the place clean.

After logging out, I went out for a walk. It was so nice out, but I came back with an ocular migraine, I think from the light change. I was going to read after my shower but had to lie down with my eyes covered for a while instead.

My sister brought home sandwiches for us for dinner and we ate and watched the latest Mighty Ducks episode and tried out the Hot Shot show with John Stamos. It's really good. We're just settling in for the Hallmark Christmas movie at 8pm. 

Not many plans for the weekend, outside of the Falcon and the Winter Soldier binge rewatch. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment