Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, May 1, 2021

05/01/2021

My parents came over this morning to help my sister with her room and it looks really good now. We had a good chance to get caught up with each other. They left after a couple hours and then my sister and I went out and bought some stuff for her room at Fred Meyer. We broke a lamp on the way out as we were going to throw it away, so that was fun to clean up.

My sister got some nice stuff and then we got Taco Time for lunch, came back, and watched the second episode of Hot Shot on Disney Plus and switched over to our Falcon and the Winter Soldier rewatch. Didn't do much during that, but I did make breakfast for dinner tonight and then in a search for an extension cord for my sister for the heating pad for her pulled muscle, I knocked over the spring decoration we love with the broom used to clean up the smashed lamp, and broke said decoration. Good times!!

On another note, I have recently begun feeling open to getting another cat and discussed it with my sister. I think we're just going to take it slow, but she did ask, and I confirmed, that there isn't a monthly pet rent here, so...Just a one time $300 deposit, which is pretty standard...Who knows, who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment