Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, May 2, 2021

05/02/2021

The day started with me reading in my room and finishing a book I was close to finishing, so that was nice. Once we were both up for the day, we headed out to the store to do our grocery shopping. I ended up having to go to QFC for a couple things as well, but it's not too far from Safeway.

We got a roast chicken from the store and made a proper chicken dinner for lunch and watched the last episode of Big Shot to get all caught up and also watched the making of special for WandaVision. After that, we watched Thor in our MCU watch. During that time I also worked on my blog recipe, but I didn't like how it turned out so I'm not going to write it up. I wasn't even able to find two of the main ingredients for it and had to make substitutions, so I'm not surprised that it didn't work out, but ironically it wasn't that part that didn't work, it was the other part that I had all the ingredients for!

We also watched a few episodes of SPN and did our Disney movie of the week, which was Toy Story. I always forget how good that one is!

I took out the compost, garbage, and recycling before taking my shower and am now watching When Calls the Heart before bed. Not a huge adventure day, but a nice day. Working from home tomorrow and Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment