Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Sunday, May 9, 2021

05/09/2021

I did not seem to have any adverse reactions to the shot from yesterday but I had to deal with being extremely dehydrated from yesterday's drinking almost no water and mostly pop all day. I also had some sinus pain from that and probably all of yesterday's pollen too. I was pretty miserable for the first several hours until I had taken in enough water and could take some Tylenol and sudafed, which both really helped. I also had some issues with feeling really hot for an hour or so until I was more hydrated.

I read a lot in my room today and I stuck with my plan to not do pretty much anything today. I did no chores except making an easy dinner. I did not do my blog recipe, but the next one I want to test I think I'm going to make Tuesday because if it's good I can take fresh servings to my coworkers on Wednesday.

We caught up with our Disney Plus shows, watched The Avengers in our MCU watch, several SPN episodes, our Disney movie of the week: James and the Giant Peach, and we're now watching an episode of GBBO whilst eating Jiffy pop. I will finish the weekend with the season finale of When Calls the Heart after this.

It was a very unproductive day but it was really quite nice! This was a good weekend, all around!

No comments:

Post a Comment