Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Thursday, May 6, 2021

05/06/2021

Today was a busier day at the office. I spent nearly two hours on one set of transcripts that were super messed up. I also had to wait for the bus that never showed up and was almost late to work, so I was pretty stressed the first half of the day. I took a walk on my lunch break and went to See's Candy for some treats and came back in a much better mood!

I logged into the front desk again today and talked with my coworker afterward about it. On slow afternoons when I'm in the office, I'm going to log in for a while to keep getting more practice. I'm getting more practice on the phone and it's helping a lot too. I'm definitely getting more confident with stuff, which is nice.

I picked up Panda Express for dinner on the way home because I didn't want to cook tonight. I'm sooo tired today! SPN and JAG tonight. Working from home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment