Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Saturday, May 8, 2021

05/08/2021

Today was the second, even more expensive trip to Poulsbo for vaccine number two. We made really good time and I got my shot and my card and then we got slushy limeades from Sonic Burger and then drove around, over there, ended up in Silverdale, and got lunch from The Grub Hut on the way back to the ferry.

We missed the first ferry and had to wait for the next one, but it was fine because it wasn't as hot out as last time. We ate our food and then I read for a bit. I had fun taking pictures on the trip back to Edmonds.

Between Edmonds and home, we made a few more stops: Papa Murphy's to pick up food for dinner, Central Market for a few items I can only get there, and an Amazon drop off so my sister could get something returned. I took a nice, well-earned shower after we got home before settling in for the evening.

Pizza and SPN, and at 9pm, we'll be tuning in for the new Hallmark movie. My goal is to sleep in as long as I want tomorrow and veg out for the whole day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment