Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Tuesday, May 11, 2021

05/11/2021

Today was bonkers busy for the first half, including an incredibly stressful situation of my own making because I messed something up and it just kept dragging on to resolve it. I hate making mistakes, it's just the worst thing ever for a leo. I try my best but perfection just isn't always attainable and then part of me is just wrecked when I can't attain it. Sigh, being a leo is so exhausting and stressful sometimes...

And then around 2pm, our connections to our server died and we had to log in through the actual laptop Chrome versions and it was so irritating!

In between working, I had time to rearrange stuff in my room and now I can open my door more fully again, so I'm happy about that. It got the dishes under control again too. I also got more information about adopting a cat and our building's policy and even submitted an application for a cat! We'll see what happens, but hopefully we'll hear back soon.

After logging out for the day, I took out the garbage and compost, and then I worked on a cobbler recipe for my food blog that I decided to wait till tonight to make so I could take servings in to work for my coworkers and they'd be able to eat it fresher than if I had made it on Sunday. Luckily it turned out, and I'll be writing it up tonight for that blog, and will bring portions for them tomorrow!

Tonight was leftovers from last night, and SPN season 4 dvd specials we got from the library. Some fun commentaries to listen to! Office day next two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment