Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, May 5, 2021

05/05/2021

Today was a slow day at the office but I had enough busy work to keep me occupied. I ended up logging into the front desk again at the end of the day and I think it's good practice. I think I'm going to ask to do that more often on office days since it's easier to do stuff from the actual office computer instead of remoting in and logging in through the internet.

I went for a walk for part of my lunch break and did some editing for the rest of it. I'm making slow progress but any progress is better than none at all. I came back to the building and one of the most popular restaurants has finally reopened after a year and it had huge lines and people eating at all the tables around it and it was just madness. I'm happy for the restaurant though, and wish them the best. I never ate there before the pandemic because they focus on $20 salads and I just can't spend that much money on lettuce.

I read for a while in my room after my shower this evening. I always like doing that, it's so relaxing. Leftover tacos for dinner tonight and SPN and JAG before bed tonight. I did get the sink under control. Woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep so I hope I sleep well tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment