Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Monday, May 3, 2021

05/03/2021

Today was really busy the first half of the day, like, bonkers busy. Then it really slowed down and a few things came in the afternoon, but I was also able to get all my daily items done, which was good. I was also able to get the by-hand dishes washed and even worked on some of my book editing, which is great. I got through a chapter and hopefully I'll be able to do some more tomorrow.

My sister and I are getting more geared up about getting a new cat. We're going to wait until after I'm fully vaccinated before really looking into it, but we've figured out where to put a litter box and food dishes and a bed, etc. We're going to reach out to management to double check on how the process works so that we're set up when we find the right cat.

Leftovers for dinner tonight. I was going to walk after work but it was raining and I was starving so I did not and I just ate instead and I regret nothing. Got the sink under control again and rearranged some stuff in my bathroom and bedroom to make sure my ideas of where to put stuff for a new cat would work out, and it will. We watched an episode of SPN and contemplated naming a cat Catstiel, if it's a boy. Now we're waiting for the 8pm shows. 

Hopefully getting a good night's sleep tonight. Last night was so cold again I needed socks and a blanket on my bed to warm up enough. Working from home again tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment