Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Wednesday, May 12, 2021

05/12/2021

Now that I am fully vaxxed, I feel like it's a good time to wind down my daily pandemic recap posts. I started this as a way to record my experience on a daily basis so I could look back one day and remember what this unique time was like. Now that life is getting a bit more normal again, a new normal, it's getting tedious to write down the same things over and over again. So, I think this will be my last post, unless random stuff comes up and I can do a post for that day. I'm still doing my good things and food blogs and working on my book, so I'm writing every day still.

It's been a weird, strange time, and it will never go back to exactly the way it was before, but a new normal is being found. I think it'll be pretty nice!

To anybody who has read each day or read once in a while, thanks for checking in and keeping tabs on my life! I hope your lives are getting back to a new normal too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I found you through twitter and read a couple of your blog posts and I just wanted to let you know that I think you have a very captivating writing style! I obviously dont know too much about you but your posts seem to always be very thoughtful and shed light in ways I usually dont think of. Very cool! Hope you're doing well. All the best,

    ReplyDelete