Welcome to Silver and Shadow

"Look at that sea, girls--all silver and shadow and vision of things not seen. We couldn't enjoy its loveliness any more if we had millions of dollars and ropes of diamonds." -L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

This is a blog I will be using for topics other than food. Politics, religion, spirituality, humor, green living, anything that I want to talk about that doesn't fall under the food/cooking category.



Friday, May 7, 2021

05/07/2021

It was a pretty busy morning working from home today. It tapered off a bit but I had a lot of busy work to do, so I stayed occupied. I got caught up with Supergirl and Kung Fu and watched some more of my Good Witch rewatch.

During the afternoon, the maintenance guy came and replaced out hot water heater. It was sooner than I anticipated, and it's lovely to have hot water without any rust in it now! I waited till he was gone and gave it the allotted time to fill and run the dishwasher. I also managed to sweep the hardwood floors today but didn't have time to dust or vacuum. Not sure I'll get to it this weekend or not.

After logging out for the day, we went to drop of the Mother's Day presents to our mom and then did the grocery shopping for the week. We want to get everything done today and tomorrow so Sunday we can just completely veg out in case I am achy and feverish from my second covid shot tomorrow. I got stuff to make easy meals that don't require a lot of work.

We got Tubs Subs again for dinner and I ate half tonight and saved the other half for the car ride to Poulsbo. I suspect the weather won't be as glorious as it was the first time, but we shall see. I'm going to take my camera anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment